Questionnaire for shaved female
Answer this form if you’re female and if you do remove your body hair.
1. Do you object to me publishing any of your comments on my website?
2. Would you like me to let you know if I publish one of your responses on my site?
3. Would you like me to show your name and age if I choose to publish one of your responses on my site?
Please state your first name:
Please state your age:
In what Country have you spent the most time residing?
Please take your time answering all the remaining questions. I would like to quote directly from your answers so please write in full sentences.
1. What method of hair removal do you use?
2. Do you remove all your body hair? Yes/No.
3. What age were you when you started to remove your body hair?
4. Why did you start removing your body hair?
5. How did it feel when you shaved for the first time (if you can remember)?
6. Why do you continue to do so?
7. Do you find hair removal a hassle or do you enjoy it? Please explain your answer.
8. Do you have any idea how much money you spend on hair removal products (razors, creams, waxes, etc)?
9. Do you think the hair removal products are worth the amount you pay?
10. Do you know anyone who doesn’t remove their body hair?
11. Have you ever considered letting your hair grow? Explain why/whynot.
12. If you have considered letting your hair grow, what made you consider it?
13. Would you ever shave your head? Explain your answer.
1. Why do you think hairless women have become a social norm in the west, if not elsewhere as well?
2. Do you think women are under to pressure to have hairlessly smooth skin? If yes, explain your answer or use the following questions to expand your answer:
2a) Why do you think women are under pressure to be hairless?
2b) How much of the pressure do you think comes from:
- advertising, magazines, movies, T.V, etc?
- specify :
- specify :
- specify :
- specify :
2c) Does the pressure come more strongly from men or women, and why?
3. Do you think that most people share the same opinion about hair? Explain your answer.
4. Do you think that different ‘rules’ and opinions apply to different kinds of hair? Explain your answer.
5. Do you think there are hair stereotypes that apply to men? Explain your answer.
For the next three questions don’t forget that I want your personal opinion.
6. What messages do you think a shaved female body gives?
7. What messages do you think an unshaved female body gives?
8. What messages do you think a shaved head gives (apply the question to both genders, separately if necessary)?
Sharing your Wisdom
1. Please give a few words in support of hairlessness. Why do you like it?
2. Do you know anything about the history of shaving?
3. What do you think a person should consider before making a final decision about whether hair removal is right for them?
4. What hair removal advice would you give to someone who has decided to shave?
Has this questionnaire encouraged you to evaluate your opinion on hair?
Please return this questionnaire to email@example.com
If you are interested in the questions I raised in this questionnaire please visit my website: http://antiintox.canalblog.com/archives/h2s__definitivement_cloture_/index.html
On the website you will find lots of information and lots to think about. You will also find articles, anecdotes, comments and stories submitted by the many people who have filled out my hair questionnaires.
The information gathered through the hair questionnaires is being used to explore and demonstrate people’s opinions of and attitudes towards hair and hairlessness.
Please remember to specify whether or not you give permission for me to publish your comments on my website (see Important Questions).